- She sleeps well at night, in fact last night she slept from 8 PM to 8 AM and only woke up one time to eat! Beginning at 8 AM through 8 PM, she has fallen into a 3 hour schedule: Eat (30-45 min), play (15-45 min), nap (1.5-2 hrs) and then it repeats again 3 hours after it started. It's nice to have a routine down.
- Rolling onto her left side easily now
- Picks up her head lots and is able to control the bobbling fairly well
- Tries to be a lil inch worm and loves to scootch across the floor on her tummy by pushing on your hands with her feet
- Smiles...ON PURPOSE
- Listens and looks intently at me as I read her Bible to her (thanks to Stephen and Meagan for giving Addison her first Bible)
- Seems to want to be awake the MOMENT Daddy comes home. She is generally napping when he comes home and the minute he walks in...she wants to be up from her nap, I think she misses Daddy already :)
- Is really, really alert during play time---it amazes us
Wait until about 45 seconds into the video....
I was trying to take video of her hitting the toys and then Piper decided to play too!! I can't wait until Addison is older and can play her her more!
Wow! So much in one post, and I love it! The hat Gma made is so cute, for real :) I love the videos. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I love actually behing able to watch you be a Mom :) Piper's a pretty good sister, too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the inchworm! Reese used to do that and she did walk early ;) I love how piper is playing with that toy so intently!!
ReplyDeleteShe's precious and sweet! It makes me sad to think how fast they grow and change. We are working on our eat/activity/sleep routine too, but its hard with all of the company. Hopefully, she won't get too off of it before the company stops and its just us.
ReplyDeleteStori: We had company for about 2 weeks after she was born so I am totally with ya...we still got the routine down after everything settled down. You got this :) I look at your profile pic of Isla all the time...it makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteI loved the videos. I can't wait to meet her and spend some time with you and Matthew. I miss you!!
ReplyDelete