Monday, May 10, 2010

So many things, So little time

I feel like there are always so many things I want to share but then my blogs are TOO long...so I will let the pictures and captions speak for themselves!

The orange and pink roses were from Matthew for our Anniversary (May 9) and I wont the assortment flowers at church for being the youngest mom at church. Yeah that's right at the age of 27 I am the youngest mom...we aren't in the South anymore Todo.

This moment was enough of a Mother's Day present for me!


Addison's nap before going on our Anniversary outing. We went to the mall and walked around for exercise, bought L.C. (our niece) a birthday present, ate lunch and went to Costco to go "sampling". We ended our evening by enjoying Chinese takeout at home while watching a movie. It was, as usual, a day full of random fun....doing nothing :)

Mommy and her girls!

Happy Mother's day and thanks for the outfit Aunt Kimberly!!! This was just before going to lunch with a few friends.

Piper and Addison---no caption needed for this sweet moment!!

Piper and Addison---no caption needed for this sweet moment!!

Stylin and smiling in some CK wear!!! Addison LOVES smiling!!!


Addison and Piper Chattin it up!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that video melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting the hang of the bow, Mommy! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete