Friday, February 7, 2014

29 Weeks 2 Days

I went to the doctor yesterday and while this isn't one of my official tummy pictures or posts I thought I would update!

Heartbeat: 160-170 (GIRL??!)
BP: 110/80
Weight:  Not looking anymore, but they said it was good.
Fundal:  30, which is a little big
Position:  Head down....for now
Glucose:  This was the interesting part.  They treat for gestational diabetes at 140 and although they do not medically treat you for a low score they want you to eat every two hours if you are 70 or below.  I was 72.  I was shocked and surprised.  Which OF COURSE made me immediately start to wonder if Rhema is a tiny little thing.  It would be the most random and very remote mixture of genetics if Rhema was small.  I am not sure why small babies scare me but they do!  I suppose two almost ten babies makes you only know chubby, sturdy babies!  This information coupled with the fact that I never have a big tummy---makes me a little self conscious and paranoid about the size of this babe.  At any rate, they said I need to eat more frequently.  Hopefully this makes Rhema grow and not other areas of my body like say.....my rear :)  No matter what it is worth it and I lost it all with the other two and so I will again!
Next appt:  I am supposed to start every two weeks, but I begged for every three and they said YES!!  So in three weeks we will be back to check on Rhema!
Hows Mommy:  Still been battling an URI.  I think the worst of it is over; there is just some coughing, chest congestion and a wicked headache left.  Hopefully it will be gone soon!

Not too much longer now!  Probably three months for me at 42 weeks---beginning of May!!!


I think my children are destined to be NINJAS, they know how to hide up in me!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment