Stats
Fundal Height: 28/29BP: 107/60
Heartbeat: Our little caboose was quite responsive to having someone listening in, the heartbeat was in the 130s when we first started listening then it went up to high 140's and even 150 at one point but then after listening for a while and chatting, it settled into the high 130's/low 140's. All the other babies were true the heart beat myth with gender...this one wants to keep us guessing!
Weight: A lady never tells, but I am about where I usually am at this point :P
Other discussions: Since I am guessing based on movement the baby is still transverse or breech, we briefly talked about when they will start to monitor that. At my next appointment, they will see where baby is but we won't confirm with ultrasounds or anything until 37 and will not intervene until 39 at the earliest. I am conserving any thoughts for this until it is actually an issue. I have plenty of time and room (long torso) for a baby to flip. I am also very active, still running 3-4 miles 3-4 times a week and that is the best thing to do for it :)
The siblings: They love to guess if it is a boy or girl and give name suggestions! Blythe calls my tummy baby and they LOVE listening on the fetal heart monitor. My favorite part of growing our family is watching the sibling relationships grow and change. Sure, the fight occassionally, but I adore how much our kids care for each other, love each other, protect each other, serve each other, play with each other....and more. Truly. It is amazing. This is a huge reason we felt God leading us to continue to expand our family.
I cannot believe we are in the last stretch for what is our last pregnancy. It is just starting to set in that this chapter in my life, a big one since this is pregnancy 4 and baby 5, is coming to a close. It is exciting and scary and overwhelming all at once. BUT, I will reserve that for another post!
| I hate how I look when we have to use a flash! |
| Saying "baby" |
28 weeks with all our babies
| Addison |
| Caleb |
| Blythe, pretty sure I looked the best throughout Blythe pregnancy LOL! |
| Caboose....hmmmmm....its looking like my stomach with Caleb as I see all these together! |
No comments:
Post a Comment