Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

Since we wanted to include pictures of Addison in this year's Christmas card, we decided to use Shutterfly. I used Shutterfly for return address labels and was very very pleased with both the quality and how quickly we received them!



Knowing how quickly they process orders and ship them, I knew Shutterfly was the only choice since I will be cutting it close to get cards out before it is too late!

Here is what I love about Shutterfly
  • Ease of Use: The site is easy to design your own card, stationary, address labels, etc. The intuitive site makes it easy for consumers to create a VERY custom and unique card.
  • Efficient: Processing and shipping is FAST.
  • Quality: The picture I used for our return label above was far from a high quality picture, but it still turned out great. The font was crisp too!
  • Convenient: I did not know this until yesterday, but you can upload photos and have them printed to a target near you, ready for pick up in about an hour. They make it easy!!
  • SALES: They always have great sales and give aways going on. As a family with just one income (since I am a stay at home mom), I am always looking for a great deal. In fact, by writing this post, I can qualify for 50 FREE CARDS!!! Want in? Check out the Shutterfly Site.
So check out www.shutterfly.com as you explore your Christmas card options!

Some of my favorites:





3 comments:

  1. :)

    I got my free code today... it doesn't take long at all! I LOVE a free deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love, love, love Shutterfly! I agree with you completely!! Love the address labels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shutterfly too! I got a $20 gc for there with our Santa visit package :)

    ReplyDelete