Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sign Language: FINISHED

HAPPY 100TH POST TOO!!!!

She can sign FINISHED/ALL DONE with CONSISTENCY now; we were so excited!! You can even say finished in conversation and she will sign it. We had been saying finished forever before I finally turned on the camera, hence the delay in her executing it.

She will sign "more" and "eat" SOMETIMES. We are also currently teaching her "dog", "jump", "change your diaper" and "milk"; these she has not signed back YET. We cannot wait for her to sign more, it is SO much fun being able to watch her communicate/express herself like this!!! YAY!!!!! Can you tell I am PUMPED?!?!?!




PS---She had a tiny scab on her head from scratching it with her sharp finger nails, then during her nap just before this video, she must have scratched the scab off because it was bleeding :(

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! So fantastic!!! She's so smart!...well, like that is front page news. We already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SMARTY PANTS! I am so jealous. We have been working hard with Isla and I think she is getting it a little bit... but I think she's still a long ways away. AJ is the smartest little scientist ever!!!

    ReplyDelete