My favorite part of the ultrasound portion was when the tech turned on the heat beat sound, LOUD, and Addison smiled and looked around for the sound. I would love to think she smiled because she knew it was her sibling, but I know she is clueless :)
Ultrasound Overall: Since we opted for no genetic testing and for a somewhat late anatomy ultrasound, they spent extra time checking things out and taking measurements. All praises to our heavenly father, everything appeared to be normal. The tech (and later on the doctor) said there was tons of fluid in there and Manna has plenty of room (mostly likely cause my pregnancies were close together)! My suspicions that this baby is LOW was also confirmed today!
Doctor Visit Overall: Very uneventful since we had just finished the ultrasound AND had no testing done. Just listened to the heartbeat (153) and chatted about delivery a bit. We discussed whether we would be encouraged to induce earlier this time since Addison was so big. The doctor said they would not encourage it any earlier unless there was a medical condition (high blood pressure or decreased fetal movement, etc.), but I should be prepared for a possibly larger baby in the 10 pound range. "Fine by me" I said!
I feel great so there was not much to talk about. We go back in a month (July 5). I love the monthly visits vs. the bi monthly visits at the end, BLAH.
Here are some pictures of our Lil Manna who is about the length of a banana now:
Hi Feet!!
This was about 20 weeks when Matthew and I went on a lil overnight trip to Dunleith in Natchez, MS where we got married. These are the same steps where we said "I do" a little over two years ago.
So amazing to be able to count those little toes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little Manna!
ReplyDeleteSo precious - I can't wait to meet this baby. She is so lucky!
ReplyDeleteso. . .I'm just going to go ahead and predict it's a boy because you're carrying low and the heartbeat is slower than that of a girl. . .just saying :)
ReplyDelete