Friday, December 9, 2011

Visiting Santa 2011

I am SO doing posts out of order because I am so behind!!

Visiting Santa was so fun this year!!  Addison was very excited and kept saying "Santa's Lap, I sit Santa's lap" the whole way to the mall.  When we arrived, she started blowing kisses to Santa and waving and pointing.  Addison was so exicted she could harldy stand it.  As we walked up to Santa she kept saying hi and grinned ear to ear.  NEXT, it was time to make Santa a reality---it was time to sit in his lap!  Addison FROZE when she sat on his lap; no tears, just frozen.  We snapped the picture and as soon as she came off his lap she was back to grinning and blowing kisses.  It was too funny!

Since then Addison has been talking about sitting in Santa's lap constantly.  Every Santa she sees she says "I sit in Santa lap!".  She is so funny!


Seeing Santa

Excited face

Waving at Santa

And he has no clue whats about to happen :)


1 comment:

  1. adorable!!! so jealous you have a "no tears" photo with santa!!!

    ReplyDelete