Among other things, we ave been teaching Addison about opposites ( up/down, stop/go, etc.). Using construction paper, i cut out l things which could be opposites: arrows (up/down), sun and moon (day/night), stop and go (green/red stop lights) and so on. I also cut out shapes in various colors of construction paper. Then I handed her the glue stick and she loved gluing and "pat, pat, patting" (she actually says that every time) the paper to get things to stick as well as naming the shape, color, opposite and even counting. It was so fun to watch her!!!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Addison's Art
Bored with our usual routine, I decided to try a little educational art project with Addison. She loves coloring so I figured she would love gluing. Boy did she ever!!!
Among other things, we ave been teaching Addison about opposites ( up/down, stop/go, etc.). Using construction paper, i cut out l things which could be opposites: arrows (up/down), sun and moon (day/night), stop and go (green/red stop lights) and so on. I also cut out shapes in various colors of construction paper. Then I handed her the glue stick and she loved gluing and "pat, pat, patting" (she actually says that every time) the paper to get things to stick as well as naming the shape, color, opposite and even counting. It was so fun to watch her!!!
Among other things, we ave been teaching Addison about opposites ( up/down, stop/go, etc.). Using construction paper, i cut out l things which could be opposites: arrows (up/down), sun and moon (day/night), stop and go (green/red stop lights) and so on. I also cut out shapes in various colors of construction paper. Then I handed her the glue stick and she loved gluing and "pat, pat, patting" (she actually says that every time) the paper to get things to stick as well as naming the shape, color, opposite and even counting. It was so fun to watch her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so smart!!! You are a great mom.
ReplyDelete