I so love this...we have the very same Princess Castle and enjoy similar dancing and singing performances daily (falling included). Addison is so so cute!
AH! I am so glad I wasnt drinking anything- I would have spit my coffee out all over the computer! That was the funniest thing I have seen. Total awesomeness.
Holy cow, I just let out a super loud Kelly laugh. Bless you for being able to contain your laughter and also for having the video rolling at that moment. That was awesome!
I so love this...we have the very same Princess Castle and enjoy similar dancing and singing performances daily (falling included). Addison is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteAH! I am so glad I wasnt drinking anything- I would have spit my coffee out all over the computer! That was the funniest thing I have seen. Total awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteI totally laughed out loud when she spun into that toy! Too too cute!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, I just let out a super loud Kelly laugh. Bless you for being able to contain your laughter and also for having the video rolling at that moment. That was awesome!
ReplyDelete