I love my smart little talkative girl. The other night she informs me it is almost Easter. To which I respond "well yes, that is right Addison--do you know the story of Easter?" Assuming she would merely respond with some mixture of several bible stories I was ready-ing myself to tell the story. And this is what I hear back, almost verbatim.....
"Mommy (as if she was saying "duh, why dont you know this). It is when Jesus died on that cross. And the soldiers were mean. Then they put Jesus in a TUBE (HAHA, I love when they mess words up and say them with confidence). The angel said "come out". And that angel knocked over the solider. Jesus came out and now....now....(losing track of the story)...now...well Jesus came out of the tube and now He is in my heart of course."
Of course He is in your heart my little love. I love you. May we all have this sweet child like faith. Thank you, Addison, for reminding me how special Jesus is during this season!!!!
Absolutely priceless! I love it! Melts my heart :)
ReplyDelete