The Stats:
Weight: 33 lbs
Height: Right about 3 feet
Diaper: 5 or 6 (6 at night)
Clothing: 3t shirt and 2t pants
Personality: Loving, tender, sensitive, strong willed, adores big sister, BIG (loves big, falls big, hurts big, loud big, hugs big, cries big--you get this point)
Favorites: Bananas, Feese (fake cheese), bread, spaghetti, broccoli soup, peas, cucumbers, pancakes, cookies, eggs, graham crackers, his sister, Alexis, Mickey Mouse, balls, cars
Dislikes: Being told no, green beans, most new foods, sharing, anything requiring patience or sitting still, waiting, when mommy holds another baby, not reading an entire book
Phrases: "I do it self", "Mommy coming?", "Addy come with me too", "Where Daddy go", Watch Veggie Tales", "Wuve you"
Dairy Allergy: We are about to stop his reflux meds for the second time. Last time we stopped was arounf 18 months and he started spitting up again. 18 months is too old to be spitting up. Once he is off those we will start more dairy. Now, he has a tiny bit of uncooked dairy every other day. Sometimes this seems to cause pain and loose diapers so we will see what happens when we add more. Next will be uncooked soft low fat cheeses; he will LOVE the taste so lets hope for no pain!
Vocabulary: He can say anything you ask and most people understand nearly everything he says. IF mommy cannot understand, we always have Addison translator to assist! We were surprised his vocabulary was so big at two given he is second to a BIG talker sister. So proud!
Bed: He is in a twin bed with rail AND PACI FREE. Long story why we HAD to do this early, but more on that later.
Potty: No way am I ready for this. He has pooped and peed on the potty before, but I have to be ready too and I am not. SO, maybe closer to three we will attempt this. I hear boys can be harder.
School: He attend MDO two mornings a week and is FINALLY all smiles when he arrives. He was having a hard time being away from mommy at first. All normal and we are thankful he is thriving there.
Dear Caleb: You are truly my heart. Every time I look at those HUGE brown eyes, I am filled with an intense love that I never knew was there. I feel like you and I went through a lot early on and we will always have a special bond. Sometimes I am not as strict with you as I should be because I hate seeing those tears that were around all too often in the early months. You are the most loving and tender little boy I have ever met; this is trait that will make you a wonderful husband and father one day. Speaking of father, I love the way you adore your daddy. It makes my heart skip a beat when you go running to him when he gets home from work and then breaks my heart when you sadly ask where he is every Monday morning. Know this---your daddy loves you more than you will ever know. He sacrifices time from us so we have a warm bed, clothes and food to eat. If Daddy could have it any other way he would be at home playing cars and Mickey Mouse with you, I assure you. We are so proud of the little dude you are today and cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to groom you. It is an amazing journey to be your mommy; you teach me so much about tenderness and love. Thank you for that. Also, you are one blessed boy to have Addison in your life. She is amazing too. She teaches you so much and loves you dearly. Listen to her; she is wise beyond her years. Y'all have a sweet relationship I pray continues to flourish. We love you Caleb Asher....even much more than much. Happy 2nd Birthday!
Loves buttons
Oh there is a teddy bear back there
They are never both smiling and both looking
No comments:
Post a Comment