Thursday, August 21, 2014

3 Months of Blythe Juliette

Ok people, I know I am so so so late, but with Matthew gone for eight weeks I am doing good to just survive the day!


Happy Three Months
Blythe Juliette


I will do a better update next month since this one is so late.  Below are some pictures of Blythe from the last month.


Blythe loves singing!



She has had a few days where she will roll on purpose and then the next day she totally forgets how to do it!


Baby giggles are the best...I cannot wait for her to really get giggling!  She still does not giggle often, but I am learning where to tickle her to get a giggle here and there!




Breakfast with the big kids


Outtakes..she was sick AGAIN for this months picture




Waiting to FaceTime Daddy his first weekend away.

Bathing beauty

At the park with the bigs....yes we needed jackets in Nebraska in July!

YES she is a snuggle bug!

Sounds of summer

Silly faces all around

FINALLY ASLEEP!


Me and my mini Matthew #3

No comments:

Post a Comment