Happy Two Months
Blythe Juliette Grant
Blythe Juliette Grant
Stats
Weight: 14 lbs, 6 oz
Height: 24.5 inches
Diaper Size: 1 and 2
Clothing Size: 3-6 Months
Likes: Looking at people, talking, being held, Caleb, Addison, baths, puting her hands in her mouth
Dislikes: Sleep, sleeping on the go, Daddy being gone :), taking her zantac, paci, pooping
Developments: She has not rolled tummy to back again since she was about 6 weeks old, she is grabbing for toys, says all sorts of babble (ah-goo, ooo, gooo, wah), smiles all the time,
Schedule: She eats every 3-3.5 hours throughout the day and sleeps from 730/800 pm to 6/745 am with a dreamfeed around 1030 or 1100. So the schedule looks SORT OF like the below. I have to say she is a little more "all over the board" than my others. We are still pressing ahead with Babywise but she is a bit of a free spirit I think. Guess her name suits her.
7:30 am: Eat
8:35 am: Nap
11:00 am: Eat
12:05 pm: Nap
2:00 pm: Eat
3:00 pm: Nap
5:00 pm: Eat
6:10 pm: Nap
<it gets weird here because she has a witching hour>
7:30/8:00 pm: Eat, to bed
Dear Blythe: This is a hard time for our family--daddy is away for work for two months. I haven't been at my best with my better half away. I know that is no excuse but even mommys have a hard time sometimes. Although you will not remember daddy's absence, I hope that my disheveled and impatient behavior does not impact your too poorly. We are lucky your Mia loves you so much because she's been here helping me some. The one thing I always knew I wanted to do with you three kids is be real. I want you to know how I feel about things and never wonder. So the real is I miss your daddy so much it hurts. It makes me even more thankful that you have your daddy here and so involved in your life. Daddy is the glue to our family. Daddy makes everything work around here. Forgive me for my failures while he is away. Moving on......
You are the cutest lil chubby girl I have ever seen! I love your big eyes (which look just like Caleb's) and the way your squinch your nose when you smile really big--it's just like your big sister. You keep me ony toes with your determined way to remind everyone that you are no Babywise robot! But, I guess I should have known you were a feisty fighter because you fought to stay with us while we lost your twin ☺️ This family wasn't complete without you. We love you. I hope you can feel how loved you are with all the hugs, kisses and oooos and ahhhhs our family drips all over you!
Love always,
Mommy
Compare the Grant Babies



No comments:
Post a Comment