Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Rainbow Party to Addison Joy and Blythe Juliette

What a wonderful Fifth and First COLORFUL birthday celebration we had for Addison and Blythe.  I am SO glad we decided to celebrate the birthdays together, Addison sure had a great idea!  This birthday was special because my brother was able to attend again AND my in laws surprised us and drove all the way from Mississippi!  This was a party for our Omaha family, not just Addison's friends.  I was SO happy with how everything turned out and the cake(s) was actually pretty easy!

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

First gift


Birthday Girls


My.  Heart.  Is.  Full.....but it has more room :)


 







There were prizes in the balloons!

The party had to move inside...typical for Nebraska...so we did a balloon tent :)




Facepainting


She let Granpa hold her for a few minutes haha!


Captive audience for the story of Noah from the storybook bible


This was one of THREE of Blythes only kids guests :)




Party bouncers....

Party bouncers....

Party bouncers....

I am sad I did not get more pictures with Granma and Granpa!
Pinata time

Rosalie

Claire

Matthias

Maggie

Tessa


It only took 30 minutes but the Pinata FINALLY busted!

Look how she looks at Matthew



Her big brother was more excited about cake than her!



She does not like fruit, so it is not surprising she did not love the cake.....I should have made a cake out of broccoli and she would have DUG IN!









Best friends......saying....see you later.....in PR!

I love them.  That's all I can say.  Love

Pure.  Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment