Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas 2015 (and 2014) Dance Program

Addison has been doing great in dance; I can really see how it is helping her balance and overall coordination.  Every year they do an informal Christmas Program for the parents during the normal class time.  It ends up being very cute and we get to see some of the things the kids are learning.

This year Addison is in the 5-7 year old class so she is the youngest "cluster" of kids in the class.  Since I am a terrible mom, I never posted the 2014 preschool dance class Christmas Program....whoops!  Those are below too :)

2015



Oh my, she looks like a legit ballerina!




Love her concentration tongue



Someone would not sit still


Anytime Blythe sees a picture of a ballerina, she excitedly yells "ADDISON ADDISON!" She loved watching her.....until she could not see Addison then she was done!


2014
















No comments:

Post a Comment