Thursday, March 17, 2016

37 Weeks with the Caboose Baby

Man, it has been a long few weeks.  A trip to the ER with Blythe, yet another plague on my house of illness, more antibiotics for Blythe....UGH!  We cannot get well and stay well; it makes enjoying ANYTHING difficult.  But, that is for another post, another day....or maybe I do not want to document the frustrations because I sort of want to forget all the illnesses since August.

SO, on to exciting things....CABOOSE!

We had our 37 week appointment yesterday, I opted to have them check me because we have considered a quick family trip to Kansas City and I wanted to know if I had made progress unusually early.

HB:  130, when awake!
BP: 112/70
Weight:  Gain is much slower this time, very different
Fundal Height: 37 cm
Progress: -2 Station, thick and 1-2 cm; I did not want her to mess around in there too long to confirm the 1 or 2, not worth it!  Next time I get checked will be never (because baby came before 41 weeks) or 41 weeks when they strip me.
Baby:  Wild mover when I take a moment to sit down which is not often
Me:  My reflux is FINALLY eradicated and I can EAT!  I have been TRYING to take it easy as much as possible---trying not to pick up Blythe or climb the stairs or clean quite so much---so I am not so sore and do not have contractions all evening when I do sit.  It seems to help A LOT.  On the days I try to take it easy I am not sore at all.  I will be anxious to be back to the gym running....I will start back in a week or two.  I laid off the running the past couple weeks to see if that helped the soreness and contractions, which it did.  We want baby to make it to the due date!!!

Assuming I remember to take a picture Wednesday at 38 weeks, I will have comparison tummy pics; I still maintain I looked oddly better throughout Blythe's pregnancy than the others---wonder why! Maybe I did my make up better back then?? LOL



37 Weeks with Caboose










No comments:

Post a Comment