Wednesday, March 23, 2016

38 Weeks with Caboose

38 WEEKS!  I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by...in 3.5 weeks or less we will have the final biological addition to our family (or that is OUR plan at least).  We are hopeful caboose stays nice and cozy like the others until at least the due date.  I have a feeling that this baby wont be as big as the others...I guess with three other kiddos running around plus working out, you just do not have as much time to notice you are hungry and you burn more calories!  I have not gained as much weight as I did with the other pregnancies :)

BP: 120...BOY???!!!!
Fundal Height: 37 (I am usually shrinking by now, so this is interesting)
Fetal Position: ROA (Right Occiput Anterior); not totally ideal but baby can still spin at delivery or before.  Apparently LEFT Occiput Anterior is most ideal.  Not Worried.
BP:  Within normal Range
Weight:  Gained one pound!
Me:  Doing pretty good.  More sore this go round, but its the fourth and it is to be expected.
Gender:  Heartbeat says boy, the way I am carrying looks more like Blythe now.....WHO KNOWS!

3.23.16, 38 Weeks with Caboose...we need some SUN for these pictures to turn out better.  There was WAY more sunshine when I was pregnant with Blythe!
04.08.14, 38 Weeks with Blythe


10.06.11, 38 Weeks with Caleb
03.16.10, 38 Weeks with Addison






No comments:

Post a Comment