Tuesday, April 12, 2016

41 weeks {tomorrow} with our Caboose

No picture today, just didn't happen. But. We did have what was hopefully our last doctor appointment!

I had a NST (non stress test) and it showed great heart rate accelerations and decelerations.....no contractions though :) Along with an NST for post dates you generally have an ultrasound to make sure the fluid levels are good to continue with pregnancy, as with the last three pregnancy I have an abundance of fluid. Yay!  She checked my progress: 3 cm, 50% effaced and -2 station. They were able to strip me. Now. I have had that done THREE times now and for whatever reason, this one hurt the most!  Whew!

The midwife sounded pretty certain the baby was coming tomorrow. So now we just.....wait :)  hopefully my next post will be a picture of a squishy baby and three older siblings, hopefully smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment