We have seen another due date come and go....and I was SURE this time the baby would be early!! And by looking at these pictures it does not even looked like the baby has dropped because it seems to be spread versus sticking out like the others!!!!! I also think this little thing likes to be stretched out and not crumpled up. If I were a betting woman I would bet this ends up the smallest babe yet, by a long shot and here I was hoping I would finally break into the 10 pounds...we have been so close :)
HB: 140s
Weight Gain: Gained a pound, YAY!
Fundal: Still 38, hmmmm
BP: 107/70
Illness: I would be do everything I could to get labor moving but I am SO sick with a sinus infection or URI. This is by far the worst one I have ever had in my life too. We are praying I have some relief before the baby comes; a labor where I can barely breathe, not stop coughing and this run down sounds HARD!
Plan:
Tuesday 4/12-Check progress, NST and Strip if I am at least 3 cm
Friday 4/15-Check progress, repeat NST and strip if unable to Tuesday
Monday 4/18 7 am induce
I have been induced twice and while that is clearly not my first choice, I am familiar with it...we just want a healthy caboose here.
In other news, while our house may not seem ready for a baby...we cannot wait to live this miracle one last time. One last delivery. One last gender surprise. One last sibling reaction. One last adventures in newborns. One last.......and it will be beautiful. We are thankful for this precious gift, because that is what it truly is, a gift.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment