Friday, November 27, 2009

SOLD!

On Wednesday, November 25 at about 2:30 PM, the home in Birmingham was no longer ours and I never thought I could feel so relieved. Despite all the bumps along the way we are truly thankful that our home sold without having to use any assistance from our mortgage company, the government, etc.

While our home was on the market, we were hoped that the home next door to us would not go up for sale. Since it was a foreclosure, it sold well below the appraised value and thus would resell very low. Well, the day of the closing, the home next door went on the market for $5000 less than our home sold for, talk about God's perfect timing!

Matthew and I can officially begin our lives in D.C. now. In just 3 days, we will FINALLY be together in the same state again.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment