Please enjoy a laugh at my expense.....
Earlier this week at work, I was walking briskly, as usual, up to the cafeteria for coffee. I was about to fall asleep as my desk. This black girl walked up behind me and we had a rather interesting conversation. Here is how it went:
GIRL: “You have the cutest little walk.”
ME: (momentary pause)“what, you mean my waddle?”
GIRL: “Yes, you have the cutest little pregnant waddle I have ever since, I love it. You walk so fast!!!”
ME: “Ha, thanks”
GIRL: “Yes, I just love it---its like this”
At which point she proceeds to imitate me with my little hinny swing…….and her caboose was even bigger than mine is! We had a few spectators by the end of the conversation and demonstration.
I was in denial I waddled until a complete stranger informed me of it. So, yes---its official, I have a pregnancy waddle.
Ahhh, I love it! I got my first waddle joke this week too. There's just no attractive way to walk when you are preggo!
ReplyDeleteShake that caboose, baby!