Weekly Doctor's Visit: Everything went well at the doctor's visit today and I was SO happy to have Matthew present. In fact---it was FABULOUS, I lost a pound!!!!!!! YAY!!! Even though I am not trying to lose weight *obviously* AND have not known my weight since I was about 17, it was nice to know at least one of these extra pounds is gone!! My GBS screening test was postponed to next week, so all my pregnant friends I will give you the real down low afterward :) Heartrate was good and my ever expanding stomach measuring exactly on target yet again. I told Matthew we have a straight A student already---let's just hope those straight A's continue into school :)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentines Day and Weekly Doctor's Visits
Valentine's Day: Matthew and I decided to celebrate a belated Valentines day since restaurants and other entertainment is too crowded on February 14. PLUS, its always fun to have a couple of small celebrations rather than one huge blow out. On Saturday, I made Valentine Sprank Toast---translation: French Toast with pink sprinkles. Sunday we wore PJ's to Panera Bread and enjoyed our favorite bagel combo---French Toast Bagel with Hazelnut cream cheese---and coffee (credit to Mrs. Brandi McKinnon who introduced me to that delectable and irresistible combination). I also gave Matthew his Vday prize, a picture frame that holds three 4x6 pictures. He mentioned he needed another picture frame for work. I placed a picture of LC (his niece), a wedding photo and reserved the middle photo for a "Blessing, Coming Soon". Since Matthew was off today, he picked me up from work greeting me with a dozen fragrant roses in hand! After our doctors appointment, we had a leisurely, early dinner at Bonefish Grill and concluded by watching "The Time Traveler's Wife" at home! An evening with the love of my life, is always perfect. I am officially a sap, because I do love that man more today than when I said "I Do" 9 months ago.


Weekly Doctor's Visit: Everything went well at the doctor's visit today and I was SO happy to have Matthew present. In fact---it was FABULOUS, I lost a pound!!!!!!! YAY!!! Even though I am not trying to lose weight *obviously* AND have not known my weight since I was about 17, it was nice to know at least one of these extra pounds is gone!! My GBS screening test was postponed to next week, so all my pregnant friends I will give you the real down low afterward :) Heartrate was good and my ever expanding stomach measuring exactly on target yet again. I told Matthew we have a straight A student already---let's just hope those straight A's continue into school :)
Weekly Doctor's Visit: Everything went well at the doctor's visit today and I was SO happy to have Matthew present. In fact---it was FABULOUS, I lost a pound!!!!!!! YAY!!! Even though I am not trying to lose weight *obviously* AND have not known my weight since I was about 17, it was nice to know at least one of these extra pounds is gone!! My GBS screening test was postponed to next week, so all my pregnant friends I will give you the real down low afterward :) Heartrate was good and my ever expanding stomach measuring exactly on target yet again. I told Matthew we have a straight A student already---let's just hope those straight A's continue into school :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keith and I did the three mini valentine's dates too, and it was fabulous :) Great minds think alike.
ReplyDeleteI know you are getting sooooo excited...I can't wait for you guys to "fill in the blank picture" in Matthew's frame!
Awww, fun V-day celebrations!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am so stinkin' excited to meet Blessing!!!!!!