Merge Ski Trip: We had an opportunity to chaperon a youth ski trip last weekend! This was Matthew's first time skiing, so he had a great time learning, falling and playing :) With all the "Blessing" excitement a few days before the trip, I decided to just be on photo op.
Matthew also led worship for one of the sessions. He did so great, I was so proud. You can really tell that he lets God guide the time, so it was truly a great time of worship. The youth really seemed to enjoy the time.
All pictures are posted on facebook in the "2010, It Just Keeps Getting Better" album. Be sure to watch the video of Matthew skiing!
Matthew getting ready to hit the slopes!
Amber and I watching her little girl at ski school.
"Blessing" News: As you all know from the post below, "Blessing" gave us some drama a week and half ago, but I am pleased to report that after Monday's doctor visit everything seems to be back to the normal uneventful pregnancy, which we like :) "Blessing's" heartbeat was in the 150's and still is measuring on track---just a lil big :) The doctor said assuming nothing else exciting happens, we can have a normal labor and delivery and that the steroids I got pumped up with wont make the baby come any earlier (I was hoping for like a week early---he he he). Please continue to pray for "Blessing's" health and safety and that it stays puts until March!!! Please also pray that we are able to have a safe, normal, non-induced delivery!!!
We cannot believe that in just 46 days it will be D-Day and hopefully we will have a new addition the Grant Gang!!!! Praise God for his "Blessing"!
1.25.10, this is our 4 lb, 7 oz Blessing!! Head shot only of course!!
Dang, 46 days til my anniversary? I guess I should start planning! Haha, I'm just kidding.
ReplyDeleteIt's not like I haven't been excited before, but I just got all kinds of exciting butterflies just now getting excited for Blessing!!!! Aunt Krista is sooooo pumped!
Glad all is back to normal! :)
ReplyDelete