Sunday, February 28, 2010

Having Fun Doing Nothing

I have said this before, but one of my favorite things about our marriage/relationship is Matthew and I can have fun doing anything. Not to mention it is very convenient (and cost effective) to be entertained by anything.....and everything! I am one lucky girl!

Here are just a few random fun pictures....

Chocolate Pie, Matthew's favorite. This was my first time to make it....you will see in a few photos how it turned out.

Yummy dinner for no reason. Homemade beef enchiladas (plus fresh cilantro, green onions and sour cream toppings choices), homemade guacamole (made by Matthew---he is an expert at making this stuff now), STORE bought salsa, chips and of course, kool-aid. PLUS...the chocolate pie for dessert.

This is how the chocolate pie turned out.....licked the plate clean :) He is cute :)

This is for Krista....the closest thing to a chocolate bar I have found in D.C. You can hardly tell but it is a sweet little chocolate shop filled with lots of YUMMY goodies.

Before meeting friends for dinner, we discovered A COFFEE PUB!!!!!! DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME :) It was so cute inside, definitely a good place to snuggle up with a good book and sip some specialty coffees! I had a raspberry truffle mocha....YUM!!!

Stroller 101 with Piper as the practice baby :)

Stroller 101 with Piper as the practice baby :)

3 comments:

  1. Yey for the Chocolate Shop! I feel so special! Piper looks adorable (of course!) in that stroller!

    Thems some good lookin' enchiladas my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy lookin' dinner there- and love the Piper stroller shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    That coffee pub sounds so great!! Great looking pie.

    ReplyDelete