Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Einstein Jumper

Addison LOVES her bargain buy Baby Einstein Jumper! Since she has been standing up for over a little over a month now, we decided to skip the exersaucer type toys and dive right into the jumpers. SHE LOVES THIS THING...listen to her "oooooing and ahhhhing"! She really likes to tell you what she thinks now with all her babbling (she has even done "ma" once or twice). She is just growing up toooooo fast! We couldn't love our little girl more!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks. I was going to ask you for a little video of Addison, and that was so precious. She is quite the little chatterbox!!! I will definitely check Craigslist for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella loved her Jumperoo too! I had the exersaucer in the living room and the jumperoo in our bedroom so that she had an item to contain her wherever I was doing household stuff. Like baby circuit training!:) Addison is adorable! You are such a great Mommmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love Gaaaaing she does at the end, too :) Sweet find!

    ReplyDelete