Stay tuned for Addison's 3 Month update Blog---lots of changes!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Dinner Time!
Since we are testing a new extended schedule with the ultimate goal of eliminating a feeding---Addison had just finished eating when it was time for Matthew and I to eat (in the past she has been napping during our dinner). We decided it would be a good idea to start letting her watch us eat dinner since she will be eating solids sometime in the next 1-2 months. Addison LOVED eating dinner with us; she giggled, cooed and smiled the entire time!! Perhaps she will start showing interest. I guess I better start reaseaching making my own baby food!
Stay tuned for Addison's 3 Month update Blog---lots of changes!

PS--This highchair reclines so there isn't stress on her back or head. Plus---she does NOT want to lay down anymore--just sit and see the world. She is a strong little girl!
Stay tuned for Addison's 3 Month update Blog---lots of changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun!! I made all of Reese's baby food :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Let me know how the baby food making goes! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the 3 month post tomorrow!!! You've inspired me to get out our highchair.
ReplyDelete