Sunday, November 7, 2010

6 month-ish Photos by Arianne Teeple


Arianne Teeple took Addison's 6 month-ish photos and Grant family photos on October 24 in D.C. She did an amazing job not only capturing the city we live in but also our personalities. We enjoyed every moment of the photo shoot, especially as she and I reminisced of our high school years (we went to the same high school, small world).

Arianne, Thank for capturing our family so perfectly, all the smiles, the laughs, the squished up noses and yes...even the mouths wide open cause thats who we are :)

I hope everyone enjoys this small sample of photos as much as we did:

This one looks so posed, but it wasnt---none of them were!

This is one of our favorite faces she makes!

Steps of the Capitol

THE most wonderful husband and father, not to brag :)

Washington Monument benches

Washington Monument

Capitol

The Mall

All tuckered out at the end

Capitol

We have this much fun all the time, really!

The Grant Gang at the original Smithsonian

The Grant Gang at the original Smithsonian; Addison admiring her Daddy


4 comments:

  1. I love them! What a beautiful, photogenic family and Addison is so beautiful. I love her funny little expressions:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with these pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of Addison's expressions.

    ReplyDelete