Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Remembering Our Engagement, 12-22-08

Two years ago today, Matthew asked me to marry him at the place we met-The University of Southern Mississippi. It was the best decision I ever made and I am so blessed to be married to the most caring, compassionate, loving and patient man I ever met (although I am a bit biased). I love to celebrate every milestone; helps us always focus on the blessings God so richly pours over us!

Matthew, I am so honored to be your wife! Thank you for asking me to marry you on that cold night on Lake Byron on December 22, 2008. Life is so much richer with you in it and I hardly remember life without you. I love you more than words can ever express; you truly are the love of my life!

He asked me on that bridge in the background.

Right after he asked!

Where we met at Southern Miss; this building was recently torn down :(

1 comment: