AND we have another friend who is expecting a baby in January---they have a daughter the same age as Addison. SO fun, our kids will all be in the same grade!!! So happy for them!!
On to the 28 Week Doctor visit summary:
- BP: 110/60
- Completed 1 hour glucose tolerance test
- Results for the glucose test should be back in 2-3 days--no news means I passed
- Heartbeat normal (did not ask exact number)
- Measuring 4-7 days ahead (aka measuring more like I am 29 weeks not 28); interesting because until this appointment I was measuring slightly behind. Maybe it IS a big baby, but who knows---it's all a guessing game really.
- Not dilated but just a teensy bit effaced; apparently that is normal with "two pregnancies so close together", I seem to hear that a lot :)
We start going to doctor's visits every other week now, yikes! Luckily, the appointments happen to fall on Matthew's day off so at least Addison will not have to attend all of them.
We are so excited to meet Manna yet---we are relishing every moment of sleep, quietness, structure and time as a family of three as possible!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment