Friday, August 26, 2011

Chuck E Cheese Adventure

A few weeks ago we took Addison to meet up with a friend at Chuck E Cheese. I knew she was a little young for it, but I wanted to give it go. She loves to people watch so if anything else, I figured she would watch/follow her friend around and/or watch other kids. The BEST part was Matthew was off that day, so he was able to come---always a special treat!!!

Here are some of the highlights:
  • She LOVED watching Chuck E walk around in his suit; she giggled and grinned and squealed with delight the whole time.
  • Ski Ball was a hit
  • There was a game where you threw ping pong balls in buckets and she thought that was super duper fun
  • She enjoyed following her BFF (a year older than her; about our niece's age actually) around EVERYWHERE
  • She liked to hang out by the stage where a robotic Chuck E was singing occasionally
  • Pizza is always a fun food for her, but she was so distracted she hardly ate!
All in all we enjoyed watching the grins and giggles throughout the entire afternoon! I was surprised Addison was not devastated when it was time to head home for a nap...although maybe she was so tired she was ready to leave. I love spending time with my lil family!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Remember the Chuck E Cheese commercial where you were playing ski ball. You had a cute perm!

    ReplyDelete