Being economical (and cheap) we knew a mini van was the route to go due to the MUCH better gas mileage they offer over an SUV. With both our parents a 16+ hour drive away (without stops or the kid factor) a larger vehcile was a must. Plus we would like to adopt one child so we will need more space eventually. If our drive to family was 4 or 5 hours we could make a sedan work but NOT 16 hours!!! We looked at toyota's sienna and honda's odessey until we settled on the honda. Many of my blog followers have growing families so I thought I would summarize why we chose what we did. Here is what we liked about it:
- Great gas mileage
- Drives like a car not a van
- Holds THREE cars eats across both back rows (essential if we ever want to carpool with anyone)
- Quality brand
- Leather interior (a must for all those inevitable split drinks)
- Safe
- Easy to stow away back row (makes it easy to bring the baby gear on the long haul)
- Easy to remove BOTH back rows
- Remote sliding door open
- Rear camera back up
- Integrated entertainment system
- The list goes on and on and on...
We are a Honda Family now!
We took out the middle seat because the seats cannot slide forward for access to the back with our car seats in it.
We LOVE LOVE the new car!!! I feel blessed and fortunate to have it. The only down side is we will not be flying to visit family anymore :/ its all driving now!!!! At least now we can do it with comfort and space.
I never comment on this post! I love it and I want it :), it's awesome. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete