Friday, February 24, 2012

Vidoes of My Little Loves

Here are two recent videos of my little loves.


 
Sorry its sideways!!!
Addison had trouble getting the letters in here correctly when she first got this at Christmas but now watch how carefully she puts the letters in.  She will sing along with it and knows what sounds many of the letters make.  I am so proud of her.  She amazes me everyday; I consider it an honor to be her mother.


Caleb's stomach finally seems to be feeling a little better!  What does this mean???  It means when it is feeling good, he embraces the babywise way and naps and eats well!  And what does that mean?!?!?!  That means smiles and giggles and learning abounds.  Check out his little laugh, he sounds JUST like Addison Joy when she was little!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love addison's little yoga stretches between each letter :) Caleb is just adorble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the videos...they are great!

    ReplyDelete