- PROFESSIONALLY treat carpets for fleas and ticks
- PROFESSIONALLY clean the dryer vent
- PROFESSIONALLY clean gutters
- PROFESSIONALLY clean chimney
- PROFESSIONALLY clean carpets
- Clean the house
Everything that is required to be completed by a professional is required to have a receipt to prove it was completed. Its crazy and very annoying and VERY VERY expensive.
ANYWAYS, on to the FUN part. Here are some pictures of the new house...we cannot wait! We will finally have a bit of room to spread out!!!! Its 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and has a living room AND family room so we have a play room now! YAY! It is a 1/5 story with a split level feel to it. We are thankful we found a house to rent until we can find something to buy. We did this sight unseen too. This means the first time we see our house and be in Nebraska for the first ever will be the moment we move it :)
Front
Front Porch
Back
Patio
Patio
Front entrance
Stairs from living room up to all the bedrooms and laundry room
AWESOME pantry/storage in the breakfast area
What will I do with all this space?!?!?!?!!?
Breakfast area
Play room!
Playroom...I can see them while I cook!!
Living room
looks awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about life in Nebraska!!
ReplyDeleteYeeeeeeey!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Kelly!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so so excited and happy for you! And also so so jealous of all that room :). I can't wait to follow your adventures in Nebraska!
ReplyDelete