We "share" our backyard with an assisted living home, Mable Rose Estates, and they host a trick or treating event. This was Addison's first trick or treating experience (last year we had just come home from the hospital with Caleb the day before Halloween). Addison had a BLAST with her sweet friend Alexis (dressed as Clifford) and Caleb greeting the old people and getting candy.
Cars lined up for the trick or treating on the next block. It was crazy!
Cars lined up for the trick or treating on the next block. It was crazy!
Cinderella Addison
She cannot keep still when saying "CHEESE"
Sweetest monkey I ever did see!
Oh how I ADORE these babies!
Here friend was pulling up in the driveway...can you see the excitement??
Even Caleb was waving HI
Alexis as Clifford and Addison as Cinderella
Oh my, I love these sweet little girls and especially every smile!!!!
Caleb is stealing Alexis' candy already!
How old are you??
I COULD KISS THOSE CHEEKS ALL DAY LONG!!!
Every peice of candy that went in the bucket was smelled....every single one!!! HA!
All he can have is a sucker :)
HE LOVED IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment