Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Caleb: 15 Months

Caleb Asher Grant turned 15 months on January 27....I cannot believe my little boy is 15 months!  I did a post a few weeks ago (Caleb Lately, 14 months-ish) so this is just to fill in the gaps!

Official Stats:
Height:  33.25 inches (99.68%)
Weight:  26 lbs 11 oz (90.64%)
Head: 48 cm (80.31%)
Diaper: Full time size 5
Clothing:  2t/24 month shirt and 18 month pants

Schedule (remember Addison is in the mix too, hence why some of these things take forever):
  • 8:00-8:30 AM Wake up, get dressed, straighten bed
  • 8:15-9:00 AM  Breakfast
  • 9:30-10:00 AM Sibling time in Playroom
  • 10:00-10:15 AM Blanket time (we just started this, see below)
  • 10:15-10:30 AM Structured time with Mommy
  • 10:30-11:45/12:00 PM Nap
  • 12:00-12:30 PM Depending on lunch prep, Sibling time in rooms or PLay with Mommy
  • 12:30-1:15 PM Lunch
  • 1:15-1:45 PM Playpen time
  • 1:45-2:15 PM Learning Time
  • 2:00-2:30 PM Structured playtime with mommy
  • 2:30-4:30/5:00 PM Nap
  • 4:30/5:00-5:30 PM Playtime with Daddy
  • 5:30-6:30 PM Dinner
  • 6:30-7:30 PM Family Time
  • 7:30-8:00 PM Bedtime routine (bath, pjs, brush teeth, bible story, pray, to bed)
This is the general schedule during the week, I plan on posting the detailed one with Addison and Caleb's routine side by side soon.  I have had it handwritten for a while and am currently working on transferring it to excel.

Mobility:  We have a walker....full time!  Man I am busy now!

Teeth:  His incisors are cutting and after those all that's left is 2 year molars.  Whew...I am ready for teeth to be over!

Reflux:  We are almost weaned from his reflux meds and then we can try dairy a good bit!








1 comment:

  1. Now that is literally a big boy! And still so very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete