Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Is....


  1. ...having the confidence that my salvation rests in trusting Christ alone as my savior and nothing else.
  2. ...spending everyday with a wonderful, loving, self sacrificing husband.
  3. ...being married to my best friend.
  4. ...having the privilege of being a mother and carrying my two babies.
  5. ...getting countless drippy drooly kisses and hugs from one loving 17 month old.
  6. ...hearing "I love you mommy" from an independent three year old.
  7. ...reading the same books 12 times a day.
  8. ...having encouraging friends all over the country who always seem to put a smile on my face with every text, email, drop in, phone call, face time and facebook post.
  9. ...having parents who loved me enough to be my parents, not my friends.
  10. ...having in laws who have always, always, always made me feel like I was part of their family all along.
  11. ...having grandparents to my children eager to love on my babies.
  12. ...having the honor of stay at home with my babies (even though it may not be glamorous).
  13. ...being healthy and having a healthy family.
  14. ...closing on our first home soon.
  15. ...a church family both here and still in D.C. where we feel encouraged, challenged and loved.
  16. ...a big brother who is AMAZING with my kids.
  17. ...friends who I may not talk to for months but we always pick up where we left off when we connect.
  18. ...living in a city that is family friendly, WITH NO COMMUTE!
  19. ...snuggling with my Piper-Doodle-Bug.
  20. ...singing Veggie Tales at the top of my lungs in the car.
  21. ...having a husband who is always eager to lend a hand and give me breaks when I need them (and when I don't know I need them).
  22. ...having food to eat.
  23. ...trying to be the best mommy I can be so that I raise my children to love others and love God.
  24. ...drinking a lot of coffee, not because the kids keep me up at night but because kids are precious but for some unknown reason, tiring!
  25. ...praying and knowing I am heard.
  26. ...loving to cook and blog about it.
  27. ...laughing as much as possible.
  28. ...ignoring wrinkles.
  29. ...celebrating the successes, however small.
  30. ...loving this life I was blessed with.
I know some of these are funny, but the point is...I am blessed.  My life is so full and I am thankful.  Thank you for being a part of it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment