Monday, April 22, 2013

A Royal Ball

At long last...the 3rd Birthday pictures are up!!!  Below are some of my favorites and at the end is a slideshow!  

The planning and dreaming for this party started in January and I started making things a month and a half before the party.  I do everything homemade so it takes time making things after the kids are in bed...but I am thankful for all the help I had.  I hope Addison and all her friends (and their families) had as much fund as we did planning and executing this party.

I Love You my Little Joy.  I love you!!!

The Invitation

Our family, Pre Party

Set Up



As each child arrived the fairy god mother waved her wand and transformed each child's attire to be fit for a royal ball.  The princesses had tutus and bracelets and the princes had capes...they all had wands to make their own magic!  This was part of the party favors.



The Menu:
Prince's Pate
Carriage Wheel Sandwiches
Royal Fruit Salad
Gus Gus Cheese
Princess Pizza Bites
Midnight Cupcakes
Glass Slipper Cookies to take home






No prince or princess is complete without a crown...here the children decorate a crown!

And there was lots of dancing at the ball!!!!
  









Thank you to everyone who made the party possible and helped in countless ways!!!!  This royal ball was special in so many ways.  Thank you to everyone who attended, took pictures, help kids decorate crowns, danced...and helped us enjoy life!!


 



1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a great job you did! The midnight cupcakes look delish! Addison is too adorable and you tell is was just lovin' her special day!

    ReplyDelete