So far cancun has been so relaxing! I miss my littles like crazy but I know they are well cared for and having the time of their life at Gambrell manor.
Our first full day here we wanted to be somewhere for an activity by 8 am. My alarm goes off at 740 am. I look at the room clock and it reads 540 am. Confused, I conclude the hotel clock must be wrong. My phone has to be right because it auto updates. We roll out of bed and scurry to the lobby to wait for our tour guide. We arrive at the lobby to find it quiet. Slow. Uninhabitable. After waiting several minutes we bumped into a computer and what to my wondering eyes should appear but 7:14 am as the current time. I respond to the discovery: "what the heck time is it!?,
Not only had my phone failed to update the time but the room clock had a portion of the display burned out (8 read 5, 6 read 5, etc.). So, we woke up at 6:45 am on vacation....who does that!!!???? 6:45!!!! Now we know....now we will sleep in!!!
This is hysterical!
ReplyDelete