Thursday, January 16, 2014

26 weeks with our Rhema

Wow I cannot believe we are only 3.5 months away from meeting this little boy or girl!




Went to the doc for a regular check up today where i did the glucose test.  If I fail I will get a call, if I pass I won't get a call at all :)

Heartbeat:  150s and constantly kicking the Doppler :)
Weight:  Perfectly on track
BP: 112/68
Fundal Height:  Measuring 27 weeks, which is awesome.  My other two were always a week or two behind so maybe I will go on my own?  Odds are not in my favor though and I do not have my hopes up!
Size:  Rhema is about the size of a scallion head to feet
Movement:  ALL the time!  This one seems to flip more than kick.  Rhema actually moves a lot like Addison did; moves like crazy until someone touches my stomach.
How's big sis and bro:  Addison has entire conversations with Rhema. Sometimes I don't even know what she's talking about. She still   refuses to acknowledge it could be a boy!  She also loves to feel the baby kick, which is a lot. Caleb loves to hug and kiss on my stomach but he is still clueless to this whole thing. 
How's mommy:  I feeling awesome and loving every minute!  I think I am more excited than ever!!!  I love being pregnant. 
Prayer:  Thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome privileged!!  Please prepare us as we await the arrival of Rhema.  Guide Matthew and I so that we are leading this precious little to YOU.  Praise you for keeping Rhema and myself healthy--THANK YOU!

Some pictures of the kids loving on Rhema; one thing I know, this baby will by SO LOVED by Addison and Caleb!  I can see why Michelle Duggar has so many children--what a joy!  A challenge but a joy (dont worry, I wont be having that many kids, HAHA)















No comments:

Post a Comment