Thursday, January 30, 2014

28 weeks with Rhema (Third Trimester)

We are moving along with baby three!!!!  

Happy Third Trimester!


How's Rhema:  About the size of an eggplant, 2.25 lbs, 14.8 inches head to heel.  Rhema is adding more body fat these days and if he/she is like the other two they will have plenty of rolls at delivery

HB:  When I check at home its like 170s but I not good at counting so that maybe wrong :)

Doc Appt:  Next appt is Thursday 2/6 and then every other week, YIKES!

Hows big sis and bro:  A friend gave me a heart beat monitor and the kids LOOOOOVE to listen to Rhema!

Movement:  Still a crazy mover!!!!  My dear friend things the baby is probably transverse because of where I feel movement and the location of the heartbeat.  Guess I better get back into Yoga to get this thing HEAD DOWN!

How's Mommy:  Battling a wicked upper respiratory infection at the moment---ready for spring because this has been a long winter filled with germs from everyone we know and us!

My dearest Rhema:  We are so excited to have you join this family; you are a special little one in so many ways.  My prayer is that you arrive here safe and sound and in God's timing.  Your big brother and sister cannot wait to smuther you with hugs and kisses--I hope you know you have some of the best older siblings out there.  You are a precious and loved baby already---so many people have been praying for you especailly since we lost your little cabin mate Olive.  And thats what makes you special my love, you already have someone in Heaven that knows you and is watching you!  I am thankful God has released all my normal anxiety and fears of the newborn months with you; it is going to be a fun and crazy ride.  Cant wait to meet you----but not too soon.  Lets keep hoping for May :)




 Tummy comparisons
Although it is a different angle with Manna/Caleb---I still think I am carrying more similarly to the way I did with Blessing/Addison.  BUT my body still had not fully recovered from my first pregnancy when we got pregnant the second time---maybe that explains it.  Who knows!






1 comment:

  1. Keep growing Rhema!! And you look more beautiful each time!!!

    ReplyDelete