Tuesday, March 11, 2014

34 weeks (8.5 months)

34 Weeks in Mississippi!


Not going to write much since we are out of town, but wanted to post the profile shot on time!
Rhema:  Weighs approximately 4.75 lbs (about the size of a cantaloupe); about 18 inches long
Movement:  This is a wild child!
Me:  The GER is pretty bad, but otherwise I am PEACHY!  I start to get a big ole tummy now, this should be interesting because Rhema is starting to look big from the profile shots now!  Did sort of a hike today and was fine, so hoping to keep my running up when we get back to Nebraska!
The 17 hour drive:  It took about 17 hours to get to MS from NE.  The Big Kids were fantastic and Rhema made sure I did not forget about her/him--Rhema was constantly moving the entire ride!  We stopped every 2-3 hours to avoid blood clots.  I was pretty sore but it did not get hard until the last 3 hours or so.  Not bad.  We will do the return trip all in one day too---wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment