Wednesday, March 26, 2014

36 Weeks with Rhema

36 weeks with Rhema; we are in the single digit count down---even if I go late as I have in the past!

I was too lazy to change into my normal jeans this time.

How's Rhema:  Rhema is about the size of a head of romaine lettuce at about 6 lbs and over 18.5 inches long.  All the major development is complete and baby is just packing on the pounds---YAY!
How's Mommy:  I am having an issue I wont go into, but I was told to stop running--BOOOO!!!  It is pretty painful and no real treatment except delivery.  We can handle it for 4-6 more weeks I think though.
How's big sis and bro:  They still love kissing on my tummy and feeling the baby move.  When I wake the kids up in the morning the first thing Caleb says is " OOOOHHH  Rhema moving Mommy??".  And whenever I say OUCH because Rhema kicks me hard, one or both the kids will come up to my tummy and instruct Rhema to "Be nice to Mommy" :)
Doc Appt Summary:  HB in 140s (is this thing a boy or a girl, AHHH), bp 112/70, head down, super low, spin running along MY right side of my stomach and butt at the top.  All seems well.  I will not have exams for progress until 39 weeks at the earliest, but more like 40 weeks so the only noteworthy news until birthday will be when I am about 40 weeks.  Next week I have the strep B test, hoping for a negative result!




The baby room is coming along slow and steady.  I cannot wait to finish it and post pictures---hopefully I will have that done before too long.  My mother in law made everything and it is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT and special!!!!  Addison turns four next week (sniff, sniff) so the party has me a little distracted from organizing and finishing up the room :)  It is ready enough for a baby, but I want to post pictures before the room is christened with the baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment