I cannot believe this gem has been in our family for a month already!!!!
Weight: at 2 weeks 3 days she was 11 lbs 3 oz and has been growing at a 1 oz per day rate, so she is well into 12 pounds by now I imagine
Height: No clue
Diaper: Size one
Clothes: 3-6 months (WHAT?!?!)
Personality: She has a very very sweet nature. Blythe seems easily contented and very social. She loves to be held and listen to everyone talk and play around her. She is the perfect addition to this family. I think she and big sister are going to be two peas in a pod.
Developments: She has already been doing social smiles and talking (cooing and saying "ah-goo")!! Poor Matthew is surrounded by motor mouths! The smiles are a welcomed gift during that middle of the night feeding!
Schedule: She is not awake for very long by the time she is done eating but---here is where we are at:
7:30 am: Nurse
8:20 am: Nap
10:30 am: Nurse (sometimes this is at 10:00-10:15)
11:20 am: Nap
1:30 pm: Nurse
2:20 pm: Nap
4:30 pm: Nurse
7:15-7:45 pm: Bottle of breast milk straight to bed
10:30 pm: Dream feed
3-6:00 am: Demand feed nurse
Her waketime activities are lacking because by the time I have her fed and changed I need to be checking on the big kids. Some of her activities include: bath, being held by Caleb/Addison, tummy time with Caleb/Addison, blanket time with Caleb/Addison
Reflux: I am sad to report she is taking zantac for reflux---BUT it seems to be helping her a lot! I have also been off dairy for two weeks now and that has made a difference as well. She is content!
Mommy: I am SO ready to work out but the midwife instructed me to wait until after I am seen at 6 weeks to start back to that. I feel awesome honestly---just a little tired :) I will talk more about how I am doing after I finish another blog post I have been working on since the beginning of April!
Blythe darling, You are the perfect addition to this family. You are loved by your siblings more than you will ever know and Daddy and I just adore you. There are so many others that have prayed for you and have loved on you since the day you were born. We are thankful you are here and thankful for each sweet smile and coo. Blythe, you will never ever know how special you are to this family. I am honored God chose ME to be the Mommy to such a sweet little girl.

Love this! She's a doll!!!
ReplyDelete