We made a GIANT cookie cake and dairy free peach ice cream made with almond milk. I was so impressed with how the dairy free ice cream turned out that I will be doing it again soon; Caleb and I are both low to no dairy so it was perfect! It was a fun celebration!
I do not have good decorating skills when it comes to writing :)
Making ice cream with Granpa
Checking on the ice cream
Checking on the ice cream....again.....
....and again....
All done! We are making him work at his own party!
Yum!
They thought the candles were for them!
Poor Addison always blinks in pictures like her Mommy
Watch the progression of blowing out the candles here!
Ready to blow...
inhale....
Addison is worried about blowing out a candle that isnt hers, LOL
Still worried about it
Caleb got Daddy's blown out....
...Caleb is moving on to the next candle...
...Caleb blew them all out!!
Matthew wastes nothing---licking the frosting off the bowl
Opening his presents
His two mini me's!
So fun! Happy Birthday to the boys. Love the candle photos :)
ReplyDelete