Blythe: carefree, happy, cheerful. It's an old English name and has been used for both a boy or a girl
Juliette: we just liked how it sounded with Blythe 😁
Her official name selection was sort of like Caleb's. Right after Matthew and I figured out it was a girl--which shocked both of us--Matthew was sending an email to our parents and friend watching the big kids to announce the arrival. He simply said "so Blythe Juliette right?". When I heard him say it, it was as if that was always her name. We never had settled on that as her name but when he said it there was no turning back in my book!
And I tell ya---we had a list a mile long of potential names and especially middle name possibilities to go wih Blythe.
We loved the meaning of Blythe and she really does live up to the cheerful part. When she is around others she is ALL SMILES! We are still waiting to see how true the "carefree" part is 😂
No comments:
Post a Comment