We had the anatomy scan on Thursday, November 19, 2015 for our Caboose! Everything looked normal and as with all the others.....the baby is started to measuring according to the ultrasound measurements few days smaller than my 20 Week 1 Day due date. No worries there. Just confirms its trucking along like the others.
- Anterior Placenta
- 4 cm cervical length
- 144s heart beat....*i think*! I will have an appointment Tuesday with my midwife and I am VERY interested to see if the HB is out of the 160s then too because our caboose has consistently stayed in the 160s!
- All anatomy cord and growth normal
- Breech baby during ultrasound, plenty of time to flip though!
- BIGGEST NEWS: I have FINALLY felt some movement, tiny and not like my others at this gestation, but it is WELCOMED!
Pictures of baby below AND comparing my FOUR tummies!!!
 |
| 11.19.15, 20 weeks & 1 day with Our Caboose...BLECH I dont like this belly picture, I like the ones with the Kids to follow |
|
 |
| 11.08.09, 20 weeks with Our Blessing (Addison) |
 |
| 06.01.11, 20 weeks with Our Manna (Caleb) |
 |
| 12.03.13, 20 Weeks with our Rhema (Blythe) |
 |
| Lovin on baby |
 |
| This baby will have no shortage of love.....and germs! |
 |
| Yet again baby is opening and closing its mouth CONSTANTLY, poor Matthew we may have another talker! |
 |
| See the white starting at the mouth and all the way parallel to the body? Thats the placenta...hence why movement is far and few between! |
 |
| Lil hand by the mouth! |
 |
| I told the kids the baby was saying "put up your dukes" |
Dearest Caboose Baby,
First off, sorry we did not get as creative with your pregnancy name but hey....a caboose is a caboose!! You my darling baby are loved so dearly by our family already. We have prayed and prayed for you. You will be special in this family, just like the other children are for their own reasons. You are special because you make our biological family complete. We always knew from the moment we found out we were pregnant that our family would be complete. It is going to be a CRAZY ride but it will full of laughter and fun! Right now as I type this I hear Blythe (18 months) squealing with delight, and Caleb and Addison singing! We love you already and hope that you always feel loved. I look forward to meeting you this spring but until then I will enjoy every moment of this final chapter of pregnancy for me.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment