Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Blythe Juliette is 2

Happy Birthday Blythe Juliette!

This is as good as I could get given everything going on in that moment :)

We had a SUPER low key birthday to celebrate Blythe's second birthday, May 1.  She loves minnie so we got a minnie cake and celebrated with a couple neighbors....it was great!

I will write a developmental post after her two year appointment in a couple weeks

She wants it on now!

Trying her hardest to get it on immediately!





Seeing her cake




The youngest party attendees





Daddy had to help blow out the candles

Same as last year!

LOVES balloons




"POOL"




Outtakes

Outtakes

To my little Juliette:
I never knew something was missing from our family until you were born.  You light up a room when you enter it.  Everything has more color and more sparkle when you are part of it.  I love waking you up in the mornings because you always have a smile.

I love how independent and opinionated you are.  You are a leader.  You march to the beat of a different drum and I adore it.  You are spirited.  You are full.  You are colorful!  One day people will follow you and we pray that you lead them to Lord and His ways!

Over the last year we have had some interesting moments...a trip to the ER (family first), ear tubes, a sleepless night at 21 months where I still maintain you were possessed, MANY tearful PDO drop offs, crib transition woes.....

Over the last year we have had beautiful moments....watching you learn to walk, laughing at your eye crossing tricks, laughing your "jokes", snickering at your pronunciation, just sharing in pure toddler JOY.....

Forgive us where we fail as parents and never forget we will always love you.  Always..."just in case you ever wonder"

Blythe, we love crazy love you...Daddy, Addison, Caleb, Lincoln and I...we adore you.  We pray that you would come to know Jesus at an early age and follow him all the days of your life.  I am thankful God chose me to be your mommy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment