Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can your family build a fort this awesome?

If you are a regular reader to the Grant Gang blog, you know that we are always up to some random fun. Well on this rainy Sunday afternoon, who wants to take a nap when you could BUILD THE GREATEST FORT EVER OF ALL TIMES EVER in your living room. This fort comes complete with a view, fireplace, TV, cable and even a Wii.

Come on in and take a tour of our fort, but as you tour we challenge YOUR FAMILY to a fort building duel. Can you build a fort any better?



Tour Part One
(we had technical difficulties when I was filming so it is in two parts, aka....I was laughing too hard)


Tour Part Two


2 comments:

  1. did you build a bridge across your lava moat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to build a fort when I come to visit...PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete