Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monkey Business at the National Zoo

On Sunday, we took our first trip to the National Zoo! Addison slept through half of it, not surprising, but when she was awake...she loved it! I have never seen a Zoo this big before in my life. We are planning another trip back soon since we were only able to stay a few hours. Below are a few pictures from the visit to see the elephants and leopard! We saw the monkeys too but forgot to take pictures of them!

She woke up right after we arrived at the zoo...perfect timing. And I am sorry, but WHO DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?!?!





All tuckered out and lounging with her feet kicked up :)

On the way home on the metro; we LOVE public transportation!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wanna see the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her feet propped up on the stroller!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for your guys for braving the heat! I guess since you're Southerners, it's in your blood.

    ReplyDelete